Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here goes another one...

With another phase of my life comes another attempt at creating a blog, and the hopes that perhaps this time, it will survive. Writing is not my thing, and to those few that choose to look at this and gnaw in anticipation at your finger nails waiting for another post, I apologise for the poor grammar and lack of focus. I will try, but I can make no promises.

This blog will serve as a means for myself to communicate to those at home and abroad (well, mainly my parents) my adventures as I spend the next 6 months or so camping and cabining in the forests of Oregon banding birds, rafting great rapids, and fighting cougars and bears. Hopefully I will become more comfortable writing and will maintain it, keeping it for my upcoming adventures travelling across the world rafting various great rapids, and fighting increasingly larger and scarier animals.

Photobucket

But that is it for now, I'll be back soon.

No comments: